Brisbane, QLD


Friday, December 3, 2021

TENNIS LADIES LUNCH

 It's that time of the year when clubs and groups have an end of year lunch. Due to illnesses and a sore hip I have hardly played tennis at all this year and I have decided to give it up after playing with them since 2007. So I am sad about that but the ladies invited me to have lunch with them anyway. We usually go out for the day using public transport. We are lucky that QLD doesn't have any Covid so we didn't have to wear masks. We went to Runaway Bay for coffee first and then moved on to another restaurant for lunch. We also took presents for a secret Santa game.

From one end overlooking the bay.
 
and the other end looking into the restaurant.

3 comments:

  1. I've never played tennis in my life; the school I attended didn't even have a tennis court. Nowadays there seem to be more and more facilities available. Even though I couldn't hit a forehand I could do justice to the lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really nice of them to include you, sorry about the hip and having to give up tennis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity you are unable to play. They look a cheerful bunch and pleasant lunch companions.

    ReplyDelete