Brisbane, QLD


Wednesday, April 5, 2023

PERFECT POND

 Our Zen Garden in the village is 13 years old. It is a fenced garden with a pond. The pond got choked with weeds and got very murky. So our wonderful gardner, Damien, emptied the pond and removed all the weed. Then he refilled it and added some lilies and goldfish. He also tidied the garden, renewed some plants and put in a concrete border on one side. It is looking very pretty again. I tddled over to have a look the other morning. The garden is at the end of our street about 30 metres away. It's a nice place to sit, read, relax and navel gaze. There are three small waterfalls but only one is working at the moment the others are being renovated.

Enjoy some Zen:








16 comments:

  1. Wow ! that would be a place for me, to empty my head !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so peaceful. I could happily while away an hour or two there. Even looking at the photos has made me feel calmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zen garden is beautiful, I love the pond and waterfalls. Take care, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very peaceful. What a great gardener you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfection is what it is. would love to sit there and enjoy it. he did a super job

    ReplyDelete
  6. It pretty and looks so relaxing. Anything with water is going to need to be properly maintained.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful resting spot! Nothing like that here...
    Bisquick is just a baking flour with most ingredients like oil, egg and baking powder already mixed in.
    You probably have a similar product in your grocery store, ask a worker...I'll bet you do. You can use Krusteaz Baking mix.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty. The gardener did a grand job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds the perfect place to sit and relax. Cheers t'other Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. That does look like a lovely spot to sit outdoors, Diane, and the gardener, Damien, did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks lovely, so peaceful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the problem with ponds, they need maintenance but are such a joy when the work has been done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely place it is now to meditate. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely. Damian sounds like a real prize for your community ... I'd have flowers and gardens again if there were somebody like him around. (I love flowers, do not miss the work involved one bit.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's the sort of place I'd like to sit and ponder. It must sound lovely when all the waterfalls are running. I always think the sound of running water helps me feel cooler on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete