On the weekend we drove to Everton Park on the north side of Brisbane to visit Sonya and family. Most of the way is on the freeway and through a tunnel under the city. I can find my way without Google Maps now. I do all the driving since Bill's last trip to hospital over a year ago. After we said hello to the dog and checked out Bernie's latest renovation of Sonya's office we went out for lunch. We went to a different restaurant. It was full of young people and we had to wait a little while for a table. After lunch we returned to Sonya's house where Bernie made us a delicious coffee. After a long chat we started for home. I still needed the Google Maps to get home. It is so good having them live in Brisbane now. The good news is that Carol is coming from Melbourne on Friday to work and spend the weekend with us. It was good timing because Sunday is Father's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment