Brisbane, QLD


Saturday, June 25, 2016

BIRTHDAY BEAR WILL TRAVEL

I arrived at the Degani Cafe at Loganholm Hyperdome to find Birthday Bear waiting for me dressed in a Hawaiin outfit together with palm tree an frangipani flowers. There was also a card "Aloha Hawaii." How did Bear know that we have planned to go to Hawaii next year? She looks keen to come with us.
 If you want to know about our Birthday Bear tradition click here.
 Mary was the inspiration behind Bear's dress this time and it was my birthday the day before. I love bear's bikini top and grass skirt.

Our little group is getting smaller. Chris and Bob are on the road again and we sadly miss Paul.

12 comments:

  1. Hello, Diane! I like the aloha birthday bear. I think you will love Hawaii. I am sorry your birthday group is getting smaller! Have a happy day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birthday bear :) looks like a group of happy people. I wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the flower on the ear and that cute palm tree... she sure looks cute and ready to hula.... Happy Belated Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too late to wish you happy birthday, but I hope your birthday was good. I reckon Birthday Bear might like a visit to a foreign place. Take him/her with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh happy belated birthday Diane, I just know you will always have a super birthday, your friends are so much fun. How nice to look forward to a trip to Hawaii, you just know that we will want to see you doing the hula in a grass skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your birthday was great and what a gorgeous bear. I hope you are going to have a great time in Hawai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I am looking forward to see you in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way you are always on the move, I'm surprised Birthday Bear was able to track you down for a celebration! A belated happy birthday, Diane, and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Diane.
    Birthday bear is looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I scrolled back to fin your Birthday Bear, Diane! I believe I was in NY when tis was posted. I dream of going to Hawaii someday--I will look forward to seeing your photos wheh you and Bill travel there.

    ReplyDelete